Cat Scratcher Blog - Part 2
I rambled a little, but here's what I think I covered:
1. problems taking off the old carpet - how I hurt myself, how messy it was, how long it took
2. which carpet was easiest to use as the new carpet
3. which supplies I ultimately ended up using
4. how I had to revise my plan after working for several hours on the first plan
5. I think it looks better than before and the cats could care less
That's it. I'm ready for another project.
I'll paste the YouTube video here in a week or two.